London, England, £80000 - £90000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Open Source Team
Senior Golang Developer (Backend Go Golang SOLID GRPC API) *Remote*. Are you a technologist looking to work on complex and interesting FinTech systems? Award-winning start-up is seeking an accomplished Senior Golang Developer to help bring their state-of-the-art Open Banking, API-focused product to market.
As a Senior Golang Developer, you'll be responsible for designing and developing new features and enhancements on the core Open Banking, API-focused product. You'll join a highly collaborative, tech-driven environment where you'll participate in Pair Programming to craft well-tested software with SOLID design principles and on highly scalable, performant and complex systems (APIs, HTTP, GRPC) within a containerised microservices environment encompassing Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS.
This is a fully remote role allowing you to work from anywhere within the UK. You will be required to go into the office for meetings and socials 1 day a month.
- Strong software engineering skills with commercial Go / Golang development experience
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including OOP, Design Patterns and Data Structures
- Good knowledge of SOLID design principles
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Senior Golang Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £90k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Senior Golang Developer role.