Kingston upon Thames, London, £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: CS Regional BAPM Team
Senior Product Manager (Agile eCommerce) *Hybrid WfH*. Luxury travel brand is seeking a Senior Product Manager. Collaborating with the business and technology teams you will be instrumental in defining the vision and strategy, taking ownership of product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle from requirements definition and prioritisation through to delivery. You'll be the sole Product Manager for this side of the business, making key decisions, driving an ambitious roadmap and providing e-commerce and digital thought leadership.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; you'll join colleagues in the Kingston office for one or two days a week with the rest of the week work from home if desired.
* You have strong Product Management experience within eCommerce environments, travel experience would be great but not essential
* You're a data driven decision maker, able to prioritise and make trade-offs
* You're results focussed and driven by commercial success
* You have experience of working with software engineering teams within Agile environments
* You have excellent written and verbal communication skills; you're pragmatic and able to manage senior stakeholders
As a Senior Product Manager you will earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Senior Product Manager opportunity.