London, England, £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Internal Recruitment Team
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Technology IT). Client Server is looking for an ambitious Senior Recruitment Consultant to support us in taking Client Server to the next level. You'll have the opportunity to oversee a talented team of consultants and manage key accounts with some of our most trusted long term clients and new prospects.
At Client Server we prioritise efficiency of results through our split-desk model, meaning we have teams who each specialise in a specific technology and solely focus on helping candidates find their next position. As a Senior Recruitment Consultant this means you can dedicate your time to generating robust relationships with candidates from our large database, supported by your LinkedIn Recruiter seat and advert applications. You'll be the critical point of contact for clients, navigating competing demands and managing relationships to maximise the likelihood of smoothly fulfilling their requirements.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant we will give you the tools you need to develop your skills and progress your career. From day one you'll have dual screens with off-screen dialling, neat wireless headsets and access to exclusive training sessions hosted by more senior colleagues. You will have the opportunity to specialise in a particular technology area; growing your market and tech knowledge to maximise the value you can provide to both candidates and clients.
What you'll receive:
* A highly competitive salary plus uncapped commission
* Quarterly incentives (approximately £3k in prizes, on top up to 25% of commission)
* Monthly company-wide meetings and drinks, summer and Christmas parties, charity and sports events
* Private medical insurance
* Subsidised gym membership (Virgin Active membership for our London team)
* Season ticket loans
* Brand new Paternity leave policy offering a lot more flexibility
* Opportunity to join our shares scheme early
* Monthly lunch club for top performers
* LinkedIn Recruiter access
* Full, comprehensive training on technology even if you are from another sector
What we are looking for:
* You are an experience Recruitment Consultant who has a demonstrable track record of delivering revenue through placements
* You are skilled in dealing with all stages of the candidate recruitment lifecycle
* You're committed to delivering the best possible service to clients and have demonstrable experience managing key accounts with a focus on quality and integrity
* You practice an ethical approach to work
* You are competitive, resilient and highly motivated
* You are a confident self-assured communicator with experience in managing / mentoring teams to meet and exceed targets
You'll be based in modern, open plan offices on Cheapside, London. You'll join a friendly and relaxed yet professional atmosphere alongside consultants who genuinely love what they do.
If you are interested in this Senior Recruitment Consultant role apply now or get in touch with a member of our Internal Recruitment team today.