Senior UI Designer / Lead UI Designer (Figma Adobe Miro). Would you enjoy a Senior UI Designer role with a huge variety of interesting projects to work on? Do you want to progress your career and step up into a lead role? You could be joining a successful online gaming company working within their talented marketing and design team.
As a Senior UI Designer, you will remain hands-on delivering industry leading interfaces that will delight customers whilst heading up a successful UI team. You will contribute to driving the look, design, and feel of a suite of successful products, actively evaluating the design deliverables to continually improve them utilising a range of modern tools such as Figma or Adobe. On a daily basis you can expect to be involved in stand-ups and sprint planning, ensuring the team are delivering tasks on time, conducting reviews, and overseeing people management duties.
You'll be working alongside a supportive and friendly team within a vibrant and unique London based office that has various breakout and refreshment areas (including quieter spaces with laptops to focus on your work), pool tables, console games and more!
You can work remotely 3 days a week within this role.
- You have previous experience in senior UI Designer roles and you are now looking to step up into a leadership position
- You have experience mentoring others or leading projects
- You have an exceptional portfolio showcasing your work and personal projects
- You have experience using modern tools such as Figma, Miro, and Adobe suite
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Senior UI Designer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £80k) plus 10% bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Senior UI Designer role.