Service Desk Manager. Would you like the opportunity to head up the UK division of an international company, take real ownership of your work and grow a team around you? Technology-driven marketing and analytics company is seeking an self-starting Service Desk Manager to act as the main point of contact in the UK for their global operation.
The organisation is dedicated to reimagining customer experience and driving results through bespoke, personalised mobile engagement. They work with infamous household name brands to automate mobile marketing and create world-class customer engagement.
This Service Desk Manager role balances line management responsibilities with a focus on increasing proactivity and responsiveness. You’ll partner with internal and external stakeholders to manage incidents and escalations, providing 3rd tier support and engaging with customers on technical support issues from the initial point of contact to resolution.
As a Service Desk Manager you’ll contribute to the wider customer support team’s success, encouraging a culture of ownership, proactive communication and knowledge sharing that you too will benefit from. You’ll take the lead on setting clear objectives for team members, evaluating progress and ensuring everyone assimilates into the high-performance, but relaxed working culture.
You’ll be based at a modern, comfortable shared workspace in London. You’ll be the cornerstone of a growing London team, so will have the opportunity to shape the continuous delivery of incident management practices.
- You have demonstrable experience managing a team of technical support engineers
- You have experience in enterprise software product support (B2B company preferred)
- You’re confident in managing competing demands from internal / external stakeholders
- Any technical background and experience with AWS / APIs / SaaS is highly beneficial
- You’re comfortable working independently and have a professional, structured approach to support work
As a Service Desk Manager you’ll earn a highly competitive salary (to £40k).
If you’re interested in this Service Desk Manager role, apply now or call today to find out more.