Software Delivery Manager (Agile Scrum) *Remote Interview WFH*. Successful City based FinTech is seeking a Software Delivery Manager to oversee and maintain an up-to-date overview of all technical projects within the business. You'll partner with the IT Programme Manager, software delivery teams and business stakeholders to plan and track against agreed deliverables and promote Agile ways of working.
You'll need good technical know-how and the ability to plan projects for software development; you'll be working with Product Owners and Business Analysts to optimise the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects; highlight project dependencies and facilitate Agile ceremonies and meetings to ensure clear communication across teams. Liaising with business stakeholders you'll ensure that specific product requirements are signed off by business sponsors and communicate progress.
You will be joining a friendly and collaborative team with a flat structure, where you'll have your voice heard and play a pivotal role in the company's success.
Driven by technology the company is able to offer a remote interview / onboarding process and work from home during the current social distancing measures with 2-3 days a week WFH going forward.
- Strong experience as a Software Delivery Manager with successful project delivery
- Strong technical know-how including a good understanding of the full software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience in finance / payments environment
- Advanced communication, organisation and planning skills
- Pragmatic and able to push back on senior stakeholders
As a Software Delivery Manager you will earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Software Delivery Manager (Agile Scrum) opportunity.