London, England, £75000 - £85000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Java Team
Software Developer (Java Spring RESTful API Microservices). Do you want to develop high quality code that will have an immediate impact on a hugely successful, global trading platform? You could be joining a supportive and friendly company that will encourage you to reach your full potential as a Software Developer.
As a Software Developer, you will be part of a small Agile team that has responsibility for complex middleware systems on the company's core trading platform. You will design and develop high performance applications utilising modern Java in a Microservices environment with SpringBoot. You will be working with the latest technologies and will be encouraged to upskill and progress your career through access to courses and dedicated training days.
The company is based in London however, they have a hybrid working model allowing you to work remotely 3 days a week.
- You have strong Java backend development skills
- You have good knowledge of Spring, including SpringBoot
- You have experience working with Microservices architecture
- You have experience with RESTful web services, APIs
- You have worked on enterprise scale applications and understand problems around concurrency and performance
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Software Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £85k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Software Developer (Java Spring Microservices) role.