London, England, £60000 - £75000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Java Team
Software Developer (Java API Data Structures Algorithms) *Remote*. Looking for a Software Developer role where you can use modern technologies and continually develop your skills? Do you have a keen interest in financial trading and a desire to work on technically challenging, interesting projects?
Successful FinTech start-up that is dedicated to reducing the costs of trading is seeking a Software Developer to join their small team of talented developers. You will be responsible for building, maintaining, and shaping the company's calculation engine and backend services to provide functionality and to help clients understand and optimise their costs. The company adopt a large and modern technology stack (including Java 8, AWS, Lambda, Maven, Kotlin and Angular 5) and will continually encourage you to keep up to date with the latest tech trends allowing you to make your mark and progress your career.
Based in London, you will be joining a friendly, relaxed and collaborative company that offer a number of benefits including flexible working (can work remotely).
* Strong core Java development skills including a good understanding of the Java foundations, memory models, frameworks and API's
* Good understanding of computer science fundamentals (Data Structures, OO Design, Algorithms, Concurrency)
* Experience within a finance environment
* Degree educated in Computer Science or similar
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Passion for technology and programming
As a Software Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £75k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Software Developer (Java) role.