London, England, £60000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Java Team
Software Developer / Backend Software Engineer (FIX) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you a Java technologist who enjoys problem solving, working on complex systems and continually learning?
You could progressing your career at a global FinTech.
As a Software Developer you'll liaise with clients to ensure connectivity and performance between SaaS trading systems. You'll be mainly using backend, multi-threaded core Java and can learn FIX protocol on the job if you've not already used it. The team works with a fair degree of autonomy and has lots of business exposure so you'll get see the effect of your work. There's a collaborative team environment; you'll have a range of work from new development projects to problem solving, client onboarding and support.
There's a remote interview / onboarding process with a great deal of flexibility going forwards (2 days office, flexible start times); when you are in the office you'll be based in the City with an upbeat team environment, casual dress code and a range of first class facilities.
- You have strong core Java backend development experience
- You have a good knowledge of multi-threading and concurrency
- You enjoy problem solving and making improvements
- You're collaborative and have great communication skills, you enjoy interacting with the business / clients
- You're keen to work on trading systems and learn FIX protocol (previous experience not required)
As a Software Developer / Backend Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £75k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Software Developer / Backend Software Engineer opportunity.