Solutions Architect (Java Python Cloud SOLID). Are you a talented technologist seeking a client facing role where you'll be hands-on developing complex integrations? Would you enjoy working with a wide variety of technologies and tools to deliver technical solutions?
As a Solutions Architect, you'll be joining the company's Technology Solutions team who deliver cutting edge technologies behind video on demand platforms that power some of the world's largest commercial brands and digital agencies. Together with an Agile team you will work closely with clients to scope out their requirements before designing and architecting complex integration solutions utilising a range of technologies (predominantly Java or Python).
Based in London, you will join an innovative Ad Tech company that values their employees and are passionate about people development. You will have the flexibility to work remotely up to 3 days a week in this role. When you are in the office you can enjoy frequent social events, free refreshments, games, a Friday beer trolley, access to training platforms and much more!
- You have a strong software engineering background using any programming language (Java and Python advantageous)
- You have good engineering principles (SOLID) and expertise in integrations and development
- You have an understanding of APIs (ideally RESTful APIs)
- You have some knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS)
- You have knowledge of web concepts and internet protocols (DNS, HTTP)
- You ideally have experience with CI/CD pipelines and continuous integration
- You are confident tackling a problem even if you are not familiar with the technologies used
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Solutions Architect you can expect to earn a competitive salary (£95k) plus a 5% bonus and a comprehensive benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, 10% employee pension contribution, free Sky subscriptions, and a gym membership subsidy.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Solutions Architect (Java Python Cloud).