Talend Architect London / WfH to £600 p/day
Talend Architect (ETL SQL Azure) *Remote Interview WFH*. Start-up Cloud technology consultancy is seeking a skilled Talend Architect for a three month contract; the company is currently offering a remote interview process and WFH for the contract duration (please note you must be UK based).
As a Talend Architect you will collaborate with business stakeholders to define the Talend architecture including architecting solutions on. You’ll work with Engineers to build highly resilient and performant data pipelines for Talend Cloud based solutions working across the full development lifecycle from requirements analysis, use cases to definition of optimal design and build of data pipelines using Talend v7 / Talend Cloud.
- Strong experience of architecting / designing, developing and building Talend ETL pipelines
- Experienced with Talend v7 and ideally Talend Cloud
- Good knowledge of SQL with the ability to query multiple databases
- Familiarity with Azure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Collaborative with good communication and documentation skills
Apply now to find out more about this contract Talend Developer opportunity.
Job Role: Talend Developer (ETL SQL Azure); Location; London / WFH; Rate: £550 to £600 p/day; Term: 3 months; Start: Immediate / ASAP (remote interview process)