Reigate, Surrey, £80000 - £90000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Client Server Regional Team
Team Lead / Development Manager (C# Azure). Are you looking for an impactful technical leadership role within a friendly and collaborative environment? Do you want to help build cutting-edge InsurTech products whilst heading up a highly skilled development team?
You could be utilising your skills within a highly tech driven software house that offers a range of perks including flexible working (you can work remotely 4 days a week) and a comprehensive benefits package.
As a Team Lead / Development Manager, you will be heading up a team that develops industry leading insurance loss reserving solutions used by companies globally. You will join the team at an exciting time as they move from desktop and on-premise to a cloud based SaaS, upgrading their products utilising modern tools and technologies. For this role you will be mostly hands-off (75% of the time) and will focus on leading your team of 10 - 12 from a technical perspective, fostering collaboration and a quality focussed engineering culture.
The company is based in Reigate however, you'll be able to work remotely up to 4 days per week.
- You have a background in engineering using C#
- You have experience leading multi-disciplinary teams delivering complex solutions
- You have a very good understanding of the full devel9opment lifecycle
- You have an excellent understanding of software engineering principles
- You have experience with design patterns and SOLID principles
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Team Lead / Development Manager you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £90k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Team Lead / Development Manager (C#) role.