London, England, £90000 - £110000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Java Team
Technical Architect (Java) *Hybrid WfH*. Do you have expertise with multi-threaded core Java and a good knowledge of financial trading systems? You could be progressing your career in a senior role at an award winning global FinTech.
As a Technical Architect you will lead the architecture vision and high level design for particular areas of the core trading and execution systems including the required infrastructure. You'll collaborate with stake holders to build technology strategy with a focus on delivery of world class trade execution systems with low latency and high frequency, actively participating in relevant internal communities to provide coaching and mentoring on development best practice and standards to drive a culture of knowledge sharing and expertise.
Following a remote interview / onboarding process you'll be based in the City with an upbeat team environment, casual dress code and a range of facilities including roof terrace and break out areas; there's a great deal of flexibility going forwards (2 days office, flexible start times).
- You have strong software architecture and design experience
- You have experience within a front office trading environment with a good knowledge of order management, exchanges and pricing
- You have worked with high availability and resilient systems
- You're able to identify areas where the latest innovations in technology can make improvements
- You're collaborative and pragmatic
- It would also be useful to have some C++ experience
As a Technical Architect you will earn a competitive salary (to £110k) plus bonus and a significant benefits package.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Technical Architect (Java Low Latency Front Office Trading) opportunity.