Technical Business Analyst London to £85k
Technical Business Analyst / BA (API Swagger IAM) *Remote Interview WfH*. Are you a Business Analyst with a strong technical knowledge of APIs seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact and continually progress your career?
You could be joining a fast growing FinTech that’s SaaS open banking solutions are enabling high street banks to compete with the challenge from their tech driven rivals.
As a Technical Business Analyst you will collaborate across multiple software development teams to complete detailed analysis on journey’s, features and epics with a focus on API based customer identity and access management systems. You’ll contribute to the creation and management of the product backlog, gathering requirements and defining these to development teams within an Agile environment. There’s a modern technology stack encompassing Java, ForgeRock, microservices, Open Banking APIs and Cloud based services.
Driven by technology the company can offer a remote interview / process and 100% work from home likely to be until Spring 2021 with 3-4 days a week WFH thereafter. When you’re in the office you can enjoy a great team environment with spacious dining area, continuous supply of breakfast, snacks and drinks as well as games rooms and quiet spaces.
- You’re an experienced Business Analyst with strong technical knowledge and experience of writing API specifications and swagger documentation
- You’re familiar with IAM systems / processes (ForgeRock knowledge advantageous)
- You have experience of collaborating closely with Agile software development teams
- You understand retail and / or business banking processes
- You’re experienced in requirement elicitation, writing epics and user stories with acceptance criteria using BDD/TDD
- You have experience working closely with UX and translating wireframes (and other artefacts) into user stories
- You have a good working knowledge of JIRA / Confluence and understanding of modern development environments including microservices, Cloud native, APIs
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a Technical Business Analyst / BA you will earn a competitive salary (to £85k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Technical Business Analyst / BA (API Swagger IAM) opportunity.