London, England, £55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Business Analysis and Project Management Team
Technical Product Manager (Agile Software Development API) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you a tech savvy Product Manager with strong Agile experience? You could be joining a highly successful FinTech whose award winning software enables customers to build high-performance web trading apps that deliver real-time information securely and reliably.
As a Technical Product Manager you will focus on the strategy and roadmap for the FX trading platform, collaborating closely with the Product Lead to define roadmap features and desired outcomes. You'll come up with ideas and prototypes working with Product Designers and Lead Engineers to drive innovation and ensure the customer is fully satisfied.
Following a remote interview and onboarding process you'll join colleagues based in central London with continued flexibility to work from home two days week going forward.
* You have experience in a similar technical Product Manager / Product Owner role
* You have a good technical understanding of APIs and the software development lifecycle
* You're a confident and pragmatic communicator with lots of client interaction experience
* You're an organised, logical thinker who enjoys problem solving and has meticulous attention to detail
* Ideally you will have some experience of working on financial products, FX or payments space would be great but not essential
As a Technical Product Manager you will earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Technical Product Manager (Agile Software Development API) opportunity.