Trade Operations Engineer (Linux). Proprietary trading firm that is at the forefront of adaptive learning is seeking a Trade Operations Engineer to join their team. You will monitor automated trading systems, proactively addressing any potential issues and introducing innovative solutions.
As a Trade Operations Engineer, you will work closely with traders, troubleshooting complex IT issues and delivering quick and effective resolutions. You will learn and understand the company's complex trading systems to be able to support users, escalating any critical infrastructure requirements or issues to the appropriate team members.
Based in the City, this is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will face huge technical challenges. You will be required to cover morning and evening shifts shared with one other Trade Operations Engineer and you will be work able to work remotely 1 - 2 days a week.
- You have experience supporting users on front office / trading applications
- You have experience working in similar fast paced environments - trading, finance, front office
- You ideally have experience with Linux
- You have strong problem-solving skills
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Trade Operations Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £60k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Trade Operations Engineer (Linux) role.