London, England, £70000 - £85000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Support Team
Trading Systems Engineer / DevOps (Windows Linux Puppet). Would you like to work on complex and interesting systems that provide daily challenges; collaborate with a friendly and upbeat team and improve your skills whilst enjoying a good work / life balance? You could be joining one of Australia's most competitive and exciting international trading firms as they scale-up their London presence.
As a Trading Systems Engineer / DevOps you'll work with cutting edge technologies encompassing all aspects of the 24/6 global trading infrastructure including market and broker connectivity, 3rd party and proprietary trading applications, Linux environments and troubleshooting. You'll respond to alerts from the real-time trading infrastructure; provide incident and problem management for real-time trading systems; install and rollout services for new desktops, laptops, printers, IP telephony; diagnose hardware faults and troubleshoot network connectivity issues in a varied and challenging role that will allow to continually learn and progress your career.
You'll be based in modern open plan offices in Central London with flexibility to work from home 3 days a week.
- You have experience of supporting real-time trading systems
- You have hands-on experience with Linux (server and desktop) and Windows (desktop) environments
- You have scripting and automation experience ideally Python
- You're familiar with DevOps environments / tooling, Puppet would be great
- Basic networking skills e.g. being able to troubleshoot IP networks
- Naturally curious problem solver
- Collaborative nature, keen to learn and share ideas
- Please note as you will be working with counterparts in the Sydney office there is a rotational shift pattern in place; Monday to Friday: the early shift is 0730 to 1600, with the late shift from 0930 to 1800
As a Trading Systems Engineer / DevOps you will earn a competitive salary (to £85k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Trading Systems Engineer / DevOps opportunity.