London, England, £35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: UIUX Team
UI / UX Designer (Graduate / Junior) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you a bright, ambitious UI / UX Designer looking to progress your career in a tech organisation that will support you with training and career development?
You could be joining a fast growing knowledge on demand platform that is used by financial investors across the globe.
As a UI / UX Designer you'll join an Agile team to define the end-to-end user experience on various products, collaborating with Product Managers and Software Engineers. There's a focus on user-centric design, creating intuitive user journeys and interfaces to make it possible for clients to easily access what they need to know. You'll have opportunities to lead design projects throughout the product development lifecycle; plan and execute user research to understand user motivations, habits and workflows and use wireframes, user journeys, prototypes and high fidelity designs to communicate ideas.
You'll join a friendly and supportive team based in the City 3 days a week and flexibility to work from home the other 2 days in a hybrid model; there's a supportive environment with training allowance and 10% personal development time.
- You have achieved a BA / BSc / MA in HCI, Information Systems or Computer Science
- You have commercial UI/UX / Design experience (this could have been gained as a university placement year)
- You have up to date knowledge of design best practice
- You enjoy tackling ambiguous design problems, combining both intuitive and analytical thinking
- You're collaborative with strong communication skills
As a UI / UX Designer you will earn a competitive salary (to £50k) plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
Apply now or call to find out more about this UI / UX Designer (Graduate / Junior) opportunity.