UX Designer (B2B Data Visualisation) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you a data savvy UX Designer?
You could be progressing your career, working on complex systems at the cutting edge of IoT, at a technology company that provides data centric software that enables the management and control of machines via IoT and helps companies to vastly reduce CO2 emissions and limit their impact on the environment.
As a UX Designer you will collaborate with a cross disciplinary Agile product team where you'll have responsibility for all UX Design. You'll translate data into insights via clear and engaging Data Visualisations for clients.
Following a remote interview process you'll join a collaborative, upbeat team based in London 2-3 days a week in a hybrid work from home model.
- You have strong UX design experience on B2B products
- You've worked with a variety of tools; you'll be able to recommend and use what you think is best e.g. Zeplin, Invision, Figma, Adobe suite
- You have experience creating design wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups for developers to convert to code
- You're data driven and enjoy research
- You're collaborative and pragmatic with excellent communication and stakeholder management
As a UX Designer you will earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this UX Designer opportunity.