UX / UI Designer / Product Designer (Figma Adobe Illustrator). Do you have strong visual design skills and experience working across the entire UX / UI lifecycle? Would you enjoy being one of the first hires within a disruptive start-up that are building cutting-edge machine learning and AI products to disrupt the insurance market?
As a UX / UI Designer you will be involved in the design and development of a range of InsurTech products, working across the entire UX/UI lifecycle utilising tools such as Figma, Adobe and Illustrator. Day to day you will be involved in research, definition of UX requirements, and creation of high-resolution prototypes using Figma to support the UX team. The team is rapidly growing and looking to hire senior and principal level UX/UI Designers.
You will be based in Reigate for this role however, you will only need to go into the office 1 - 2 days a week.
- Experience as a UX/UI designer working across the entire lifecycle
- Strong visual design skills and strong prototyping skills using Figma
- Excellent research and workshop facilitation skills
- A strong portfolio that showcases your creative and original UX/UI work
- Appreciation of current and emerging UX trends
- Experience using tools such as Illustrator and Adobe
- Strong visual and interaction design skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a UX / UI Designer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £80k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this UX / UI Designer role.