iOS Developer (Swift RESTful API). Are you a talented iOS Developer who would thrive within a HealthTech company? Do you want to be part of a successful start-up that is improving hearing healthcare and making it accessible to everyone across local communities?
As an iOS Developer, you will design and develop Greenfield applications for the company's iOS platform. Some of your main duties upon joining will include developing iOS features and integrations with backend services using RESTful APIs, ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications, collaborating with the team to define, design, and ship new features, and identifying and correcting bottlenecks and bug fixes.
The company is based in central London however, you'll only need to go into the office 1 - 2 days a week.
- You are experienced in mobile development and have strong knowledge of iOS frameworks
- You have very good knowledge of Swift
- You have good knowledge of design principles, patterns, and best practices
- You have experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to backend services
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As an iOS Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this iOS Developer (Swift) role.