Logo
Posted 1 day ago

IT Infrastructure Manager

United Kingdom, | €65,000 - €72,000 per yearManaged by: Europe Non Dev Team

IT Infrastructure Manager (Cloud Windows Networking) Prague to €72,000 / 1.8 m CZK

Opportunity to join one of the world's largest Air Services providers, in a senior, hands-on IT Infrastructure Manager role.

As an IT Infrastructure Manager you will collaborate with the Head of IT and will have a broad scope of responsibilities with around 70% of your time on project based and strategy work and the other 30% on BAU activities.

The group has several different subsidiaries / brands you'll help to bring together a centralised way of doing things, providing expertise in modern Infrastructure and helping to drive Cloud migration which you can have a great deal of influence on.

You'll be collaborating with stakeholders across the business and in varying European locations, working with a diverse international team where you can make a real impact.

Location / WFH:

You'll be based at the office located at Prague airport for three days a week with flexibility to work the other two days from home, there could also be some travel to other international sites.

About you:

  • You're an experienced Infrastructure Engineer with a broad technical knowledge
  • You have experience of migrating to Cloud based infrastructure, AWS, Azure or GCP - you're able to make recommendations
  • You have a good knowledge of networking and security
  • You have experience with Windows based Infrastructure
  • You're able to plan and execute IT strategy
  • You're familiar with Data Centre operations
  • You're collaborative and have experience of managing both technical and non-technical stakeholders with fluent English language skills

Salary & benefits:

As an IT Infrastructure Manager you'll earn a competitive salary to €72,000 / approx. 1.8 million CZK plus benefits.

Apply now to find out more about this IT Infrastructure Manager (Cloud Windows Networking) opportunity.

Ref: 20970/F/KS/110624

Ref: BB/20970/F/KS/110624_1718090579

Apply Now