London, England, £70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Business Analysis and Project Management Team
Digital Delivery Manager (Agile Technical IT). Are you looking for a varied Digital Delivery Manager role where you'll work on a range of projects and products with clients to help them transform their business performance?
As a Digital Delivery Manager you'll be joining a successful digital agency that build products and services for clients including websites, apps and CMS systems. You will initially be working on two enterprise level projects for very well-known clients for a duration of 12 - 18 months with budgets of £250k+. You'll be responsible for managing a team of 7 - 10 including experienced Architects, Engineers and QAs therefore, you must be able to communicate well with technologists and have a good understanding of how development teams work. You'll be involved in shaping the product roadmap and solution, seeing the delivery through to release, and will champion Agile practises across the team.
The company is based in London however, you can work remotely on the basis that you can commute to the office 3 days a month for meetings / socials. You'll also need to occasionally travel to client sites.
* You have experience within a delivery focussed role (Delivery Manager, Product Owner, Technical Account Manager etc.) working on enterprise level projects
* Digital agency or consultancy background
* Must have a strong understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum or Kanban)
* Strong client engagement skills
* Experience working with technical teams in the past and you have a solid understanding of how software development and technologists work in a business
* Managed budgets from £250k upwards
* Experience line managing technologists (QAs, Developers, Architects)
As a Digital Delivery Manager you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £80k) plus 5% bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Digital Delivery Manager (Agile) role.