London, England, £90000 - £120000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: DevOps Team
Head of DevOps Engineering (AWS CI/CD Automation) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you a skilled DevOps technologist seeking a role where you can own the DevOps function, make the technology choices and grow a team?
You could be progressing your career in a hands-on, lead role, at leading scientific software house that's SaaS product aides more rapid drug discovery for the Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals industry.
As Head of DevOps Engineering you will continuously seek improvements to DevOps processes and tools to make the whole workflow as automated as possible and working on backlog and requests for customer builds as well as for the main products' software releases in terms of builds required for testing and all release artefacts. You'll be working with CI/CD pipelines, deploying to the Cloud and automating wherever possible.
You'll collaborate with the CTO on technical strategy and will be able to influence the technology choices, making recommendations and providing subject matter expertise to the wider engineering team as a key part of the technology management team.
Following a remote interview process you'll join the team in London 1-2 days a week (with flexibility).
- You have a depth of experience as a DevOps Engineer with a strong knowledge of CI/CD automation
- You have a good knowledge of Cloud based services with AWS and / or Azure - able to compare and make recommendations
- You have strong PowerShell scripting skills, C# would be great but not essential
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft builds with TFS and / or TeamCity
- You have a good knowledge of Windows OS
- You're collaborative, keen to share knowledge and take a lead role, comfortable working with senior stakeholders and part of the technology management team
As Head of DevOps Engineering you will earn a competitive salary (to £120k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Head of DevOps Engineering (CI/CD Automation PowerShell Windows) opportunity.