London, England, £75000 - £85000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Java Team
Java Developer / Software Engineer (Java 11/14 Spring REST API TDD DevOps) *Hybrid WfH*. Would you like to work on complex and interesting systems using the latest technology within a diverse, supportive environment whilst enjoying perks such as training and career development?
You could be joining a global games software house.
As a Java Developer you will join an Agile Scrum team responsible for the payments side of the business; they build APIs that can handle thousands of transactions per second in a reliable and performant way. You'll join the team as they embark on a Greenfield project to re-architect major parts of the stack away from monoliths and towards containerised microservices ensuring zero downtime for players across the globe 24/7, 365 days a year.
You'll be working with a modern tech stack (although you don't need experience with it all) including; Java 11/14, SpringBoot, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, React and Google Cloud Platform. There's a whole host of other projects in the pipeline, you'll be continually challenged and learning as part of a collaborative technology driven team.
Following a remote interview process you'll have flexibility to work from home most of the time, joining colleagues in awesome offices in Central London approx. 5-8 times a month.
- You have strong Java development experience, Java 8 onwards
- You have experience with modern enterprise frameworks e.g. Spring / SpringBoot
- You have a good knowledge of REST and RESTful API design
- You have experience with Kafka for data streaming
- You have experience within a microservices / DevOps environment (Docker, Kubernetes)
- TDD / BDD experience
- You're collaborative with good communication skills, comfortable with Pair Programming
As a Java Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £85k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Java Developer / Software Engineer opportunity.