London, England, £80000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: C# Team
Lead C# Developer / Software Engineer (Agile C# ASP.Net Core) *Hybrid WfH*. Would you like to join a growing start-up that is viewed as a leading FinTech disruptor in a senior role that will allow you a great deal of influence and progression?
As a Lead C# Developer you'll architect and build highly performant and scalable solutions using the Microsoft tech stack and SOLID design principles, leading cross functional Agile project teams you'll be an advocate of coding best practice and ensure software is delivered to schedule. You'll have exposure across the full development lifecycle, from collaborating with stakeholders to define requirements through to solution delivery using a range of technologies including C#, ASP.Net Core, AWS, Microservices, Octopus and TeamCity.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in time you'll join accomplished colleagues in the London office with continued flexibility to work from home 2-3 days a week.
* You have strong C# ASP.Net design and development experience, including .Net core
* You have a good knowledge of SOLID design principles
* You're collaborative, keen to share knowledge and mentor, taking a lead role on projects
* You have a good knowledge of microservices
* You have strong analysis and problem solving skills alongside organisation and planning abilities
As a Lead C# Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Lead C# Developer / Software Engineer (Agile C# .Net Core) opportunity.