Software Developer C++ Linux
|Job Title:||Software Developer C++ Linux|
|Salary:||£65000 - £80000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||C++ Team|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
As a Software Developer you will design, develop and test a C++ front to back trading infrastructure for global frameworks for algorithmic trading. You'll be working across the full development lifecycle, liaising with quant researchers and technology peers to ensure global consistency and maximising the reuse of software components. You'll be joining a hugely talented team with counterparts in Singapore and Montreal and will learn and develop your technology skills and business knowledge.
* Strong C / C++ development skills on Linux (C++11, C++14)
* Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as Design Patterns, Data Structures, low level system design, memory management
* Good understanding of code optimisation and high performing applications
* Collaborative with excellent communication skills, happy to be integrated into a global team
* Nice to have: Python, CMake, finance / trading knowledge
As a Software Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £80k), plus significant bonus and benefits package.
Apply now to find out more about this Software Developer / C++ Software Engineer opportunity.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Software Engineer C++ Linux
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + share options
Software Engineer C++ Linux Daemons
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Senior C++ Developer Linux Real-time
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits
C++ Developer Linux STL TCP/IP
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Embedded Developer C C++ Linux
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits